New Harmony Carbon Fiber Endpin
Revolutionary hardware for your instrument! The carbon fiber endpin from New Harmony Music absorbs less vibration than standard steel endpins, enhancing your cello's resonance, volume, and tone.
- Extra-long 20 inch carbon fiber endpins weigh 79% less than steel pins of the same size. Only 42 grams!
- Super-sharp, heat-treated steel tip stays sharper longer and will take many sharpenings!
- Fittings (also called bushings) are now available in the "composite" material only. Wooden fittings are no longer in production - sorry!
- Fittings also available in three sizes, depending on the diameter of your cello's endpin opening:
- 23.5mm diameter
- 25.5mm diameter
- 27.5mm diameter
- Fitting & rod sets are made together for a perfect match.
- Select your fitting above.
* The 8mm endpin alone will fit in most standard fittings.
* New Harmony endpins are kept in stock. Fitting/endpin sets are made together and are subject to a delay of 4 or 5 business days.