Welcome to EverythingCello.com!
Philadelphia, PA 19095
Here is an introduction to the world of Everything Cello and information on our services and methods.
Please CONTACT US
with any questions!
We look forward to working for you.
Everything Cello : About the Company
Everything Cello was founded in Colorado in 2004 by Daniel and Brooke Delaney. The company has moved twice since its founding,
first to New York City and then to Philadelphia. The current location in the eastern U.S. has positioned Everything Cello at the
center of music publication, production, and performance. Relationships with publishers, manufacturers, and makers remain close and personal.
As a result the service extended to our customers is similarly personal. Our services and products are supported by the expertise of the
Everything Cello team, directed by cellist Daniel Delaney (owner).
As a “small business” we are able to provide, in addition to convenient automated services, the most careful customer service possible.
Our catalog is continually expanding to accommodate both the standard needs of cellists worldwide, and the specific needs of individual customers.
Many products are added throughout the year as a result of special orders and special requests from you, our clientele.
Thank you for your continued support while we endeavor to bring you the highest quality products, services, and information!
Everything Cello : Cello & Cellist Services
In-house inventory, order-processing, and shipping/delivery
Our Online Catalog:
Cello Sheet Music
Sheet music for cello and various instrumentations, plus a wealth of popular and cross-over music written and/or arranged for cello.
Major brand-name strings in various gauges and sizes.
Cello Gear & Accessories
Highest quality tools for cellists, teachers, and parents of cellists.
A wide selection of books and periodicals about the cello, cellists, string playing, and musicianship.
Videos & Recordings
Digital media such as DVDs, CDs, and MP3s of great cellists performing the music we all love!
Special ordering within our open network of publishers and suppliers allows access to virtually anything a cellist could need.
Everything Cello Newsletter:
A free publication for cellists and cello-enthusiasts. Find out more here!
Cello Information Pages:
Articles and FAQ for general information related to the cello, cellists, and cello/music education.
Client Sales Listings:
Post a listing for the sale of your cello, bow, or case on EverythingCello.com and reach thousands of potential buyers immediately.
Everything Cello : How We Do Things
Order Fulfillment & Shipping:
- All products found in the online catalog are stored, in-stock, here at our main facility.
Strict quality control is enforced across the entire catalog.
- Frequent shipments are received from all suppliers to ensure that stock levels do not reach zero.
- On-Time Shipment: Orders placed before noon (12pm U.S. Eastern Time) on a business are shipped that day 90% of the time.
Our system ensures that in-stock orders will ship the following business day at the latest.
- Delayed Shipment: For orders that must ship late, we will notify you immediately of the delay and estimated ship date.
- Special Needs: Leave us a note when submitting your order if you have specific needs regarding its contents or delivery. We will work with you!
- Please also visit: Shipping Policies & Procedures for full details.
- Contact Us anytime. Emails are returned "asap", M-F, typically between 10am and 5pm Eastern Time.
- "Customer Care": Everything Cello exists to provide quality tools and services to you, our customers.
We will work diligently on your behalf and will extend our warmest respect to you during our work for you. Let us know how we can
successfully assist you with your needs!